The 4th edition of the EACR Goodbye Flat Biology Conference will be held in Berlin from 10th to 13th November 2019.
This highly successful conference will focus on the latest advances in 3D-based cellular models and emerging topics in the areas of cell architecture, mechanobiology, the immune microenvironment, high level imaging and high-content analysis for cancer therapeutics. The conference format is designed to encourage networking in order to develop approaches that translate to outcomes.
- Cell adhesion, migration and mechanics
- Imaging tumour invasion in 3D
- 3D in vitro systems for drug development and clinical applications
- Multicellular interactions and the immune microenvironment
The EACR and Worldwide Cancer Research are offering 5 Meeting Bursaries to help early-career researchers to attend. Please share this announcement across your network of contacts and don’t miss the September 9th abstract deadline.
Don’t miss the deadlines!
- Bursary application deadline: 9 September 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 9 September 2019
- Registration deadline: 14 October 2019