Maximising the value of your preclinical assets to find a breakthrough therapy for patients.
Aim: looking for partnering opportunities on new assets (e.g. new chemical entities, biologics and advanced therapies) at advanced Research or preclinical Development stage.
The proposed asset should demonstrate a scientific rationale and therapeutic potential for treating dermatological conditions.
- Collaboration framework
- Submitted proposals may be eligible for
- An advanced Research or preclinicalDevelopmentcollaborationo
- Further asset characterisation by Almirall in a pre-agreed panel of relevant cellular assays and in vivo models of dermatological diseases
- You will retain ownership of any intellectual property you may bring or develop
- An Almiralldesignated contact person will help you on answering your questions
- The potential to establish a long term business partnershipdepending on asset’s development phase.
- Proposal submission
- The first step is for you to create an account in AlmirallShare Innovation platform which is a secure site to store and manage your proposals
- The submission period is from July 22nd, 2020 to October 31st, 2020
- Please include an outline of your proposal (max.300words) and a description of the type of asset, its pharmacological, pharmacokinetic and safety profile, as well as its current development stage (max 3 pages)
- All the initial information provided under the proposal should be non-confidential.In case you would like to share information under a non-disclosure agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions will be handled following all applicable local compliance rules
- Proposal evaluation and selection
- A team of Almirall scientific experts will evaluate your proposal as soon as it is received
- You will receive in writing Almirall’s decision regarding your proposal within 8 -10 weeks after submission
- If your proposal has been selected, a member of the AlmirallShareTeam will contact you to initiate a partnership agreement that will reflect a collaborative proposal, including eventual experimental activities, and/ora business proposal according to current asset’s development phase
Deadline: October 31st, 2020