The Company of Biologists’ journals – Development, Journal of Cell Science, Journal of Experimental Biology and Disease Models & Mechanisms – offer Travelling Fellowships of up to £2,500 to graduate students and post-doctoral researchers wishing to make collaborative visits to other laboratories.
- These are designed to offset the cost of travel/accommodation and other related expenses.
- There is no restriction on nationality.
Applicants should be working in the field of the journal to which they apply and plan to visit another laboratory. Each application will be judged on the excellence of the candidate, as well as the importance and innovative quality of the work to be done.
Deadline dates for applications:
- 16 October 2020 (for travel after 30 November 2020)
- 08 March 2021 (for travel after 19 April 2021)
- 31 May 2021 (for travel after 12 July 2021)
- 16 August 2021 (for travel after 27 September 2021)
- 18 October 2021 (for travel after 29 November 2021)