MSCA (Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions) Staff Exchanges promote innovative international, inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary collaboration in research and innovation through exchanging staff and sharing knowledge and ideas at all stages of the innovation chain. The scheme fosters a shared culture of research and innovation that welcomes and rewards creativity and entrepreneurship and helps turn ideas into innovative products, services or processes. It is open to research, technical, administrative and managerial staff supporting R&I activities.
Proposals under this Action should contribute to the following expected impacts:
- Increase international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility of research staff within Europe and beyond through collaborative research networks and activities;
- Strengthen the R&I human capital base in Europe and beyond;
- Increase Europe’s attractiveness as a leading destination for R&I;
- Contribute to Europe’s competitiveness and growth through high-quality R&I;
- Foster the culture of open science, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Deadline for application: March 8th 2023, 17:00 (Brussels time)